Advanced Skills In Training & Education Management (UK Diploma)
After a decade of running the HRD Corp Train-The-Trainer (TTT) Certification course, we surveyed 600 participants across six countries. Here are some insights gathered from the respondents and we have identified the common challenges faced by them when embarking on their training career:
- Participants are faced with challenges in reaching their full potential as a trainer.
- Finding opportunities for both local and international training engagements could be a struggle.
- Creating your own distinctive training programs might pose difficulties.
- Tools and examples necessary to develop impactful training courses might be lacking.
- You might be seeking additional training opportunities and a platform to demonstrate your skills.
- Generating engaging training activities and ideas might be a challenge.
- You might require mentorship and a supportive network to facilitate your professional growth as a trainer.
- Easy to use Toolkit to develop training for your organization and the market
- Differentiate yourself from other trainers with an International Diploma from the U.K
- Opportunity to be an industrial leader by mentoring others to be effective trainers
- Master various strategies to scale and grow your training programs
After completing the training, you should be able to:
- Create a new relationship with time and results
- Deliver a service experience that leaves a positive, lasting impression on the customer’s mind
- Develop strategies for dealing with difficult customers
- Have an in-depth understanding of your customers
- Use various customer service strategies to develop winning solutions for your customers
Introduction to the Program
- Addressing the Pain Points
- Recapping of ADDIE Cycle, 4 Learning Styles, Career Principle, and the 7 Steps
- Why are you designing the program?
- Establishing Learning Objectives
- Effective methods to conduct research on topics
- Identifying Learning Outcomes that are effective
- Designing a course outline that participants to attend
- Designing a professional Trainer’s Profile
- Objectives to Outcomes.. then Contents
- Knowing the right amount of modules and Content management
- Knowing your participants, knowing the activities for gamification
Module 2 - Develop A Structured Training Program
- Developing an effective Lesson/Session Plan
- The 7 Steps and Formula for the development of a training module
- Effective activities as Intro Principles
- Relevant activities to gamify a training
- The Power of Debriefing
- Powerful Conclusions
Module 3 - Competency In Conducting Training
- Personal Grooming and Branding
- Stage Presence & Mic Manners
- Types of Training
- Venue Management
- Training Equiupments
- Managing Problematic Participants
- Designing Effective Visual Aids
Module 4 - The Value of Evaluation
- Kirkpatrick’s 4 Levels of Evaluation
- Types of Feedback Forms
- Interpreting Data for Improvements and Potentials
- Types of Pre & Post Assessment
- Effective ways of conducting Performance Assessment
- Reports from trainers as a value-added tool
Module 5 - Training Needs Analysia
- Who performs TNA?
- Working with training providers and relevant parties on TNA
- TNA using Balanced Score Card
- Identify Objectives and Training Opportunities
- Proposing Programs & Series
- Action Plan to be certified as an internationally recognized trainer
- Mentoring and Coaching Program - Pairing and workings
- Training Community Support Group
- Working with different partners locally and abroad
- Capturing, Expanding and Securing your program
- HRDC Certified/Accredited Trainers aspiring to expand their full-time training enterprises.
- In-House Trainers seeking to enhance skills to maintain elevated standards.
- Aspiring Trainers who are eager to commence their training careers.
- Presentations & Demonstrations
- Group Discussions
- Case Studies
- On-The-Job (OTJ) Training
- Role Play & Simulations
- Peer-to-Peer Learning
- Coaching & Mentoring
5 Days In-Person Training
9am – 5pm
Inquiry - Advanced Skills In Training & Education Management (UK Diploma)