Kaizen WorkshopCourse Duration: 1 Day
IntroductionThis training program provides the participants with the basic knowledge on KAIZEN Workshop. The participants will be exposed on Kaizen Methodology and how to run it. ThIs will help establish an effective baseline towards quality and continuous improvement in operational efficiency.
Course ObjectivesUpon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Understand the basic concept of Kaizen
- Relate Kaizen with operation quality
- Adopt the Kaizen Methodology for continuous improvement activity
Module 1: Introduction
- What is KAIZEN?
- Kaizen principles
- Kaizen overview
- Kaizen emotional flow
Module 2: Methodology
- Describe your :Current State''
- Identify the ''Opportunity/ Improvement'', challenge ''Current State''
- Define ''Ideal/ Future State''
- Root cause analysis
- Brainstorming on solution
- Prioritize on high agreement on improvement
- Make changes
- Verify change
- Measure results (swim lane)
Kaizen newspaper - following up on action
- What? To establish
- Who? Responsible
- When? Completion Status
Module 3: Building The Culture
- Review key learning
- Recognition and celebration
- Essentials of Kaizen and continuous improvement (PDCA)
Inquiry - Kaizen Workshop