Dynamic Objective Key Results (OKR) Development
Dynamic Objective Key Results (OKR) DevelopmentCourse Duration: 2 Days
BackgroundObjective Key Results (OKRs) is a goal-setting method that aligns individual, team and organizational purpose, performance and potential in Dynamaic, Aspirational & Forward Looking way.
Through this workshop, your organization can Manage, Measure & Monitor Performance for Business Improvement, Innovation & Growth by:
- Clarifying DIRECTION
- Establishing FOCUS
- Measuring PERFORMANCE
- Generate COMMITMENT and OWNERSHIP
- Make STRATEGY Happen
This is an intensive two-day program with hands on exercises and syetematic application and adoption.
Workshop ObjectivesThis workshop will help you:
- Undertand The Fundamentals and Foundations of good OKR's and its application.
- Understand the real requirements for seccessful implementation of OKR.
- Synchronize, Align, Integrate & Link (S.A.I.L) the Oraganization through Strategic and Systematically managed OKR's.
- Learn that What, Why & How of OKR's and the success factors for effective implementation.
- Set your Organization and Departmental OKR's and understand how to integrate it into your Organization Process & Habits.
- Learn how to cascade from organiztaional OKR to department, team & individual OKR for alignment and engagement.
- Using right conversational dynamics to involve the relevant people to buy into these OKRs.
- Avoid common mistakes in OKR implementation.
- Lend your team, project or company using sound Business Innovation & Growth success principles to achieve your goals.
- Achieve greater strategic focus to steer your OKR driven value proposition.
- The Fundamentals and Foundations of good OKR's and its applicaton.
- Set the rationale for your OKR implementation.
- The 5C's of OKR - Context, Content, Critique, Constraint & Corrective Action
- The OKR Cascading Process
- The What, Why & How of OKR
- Video on Dynamics OKR
- Simple Case Study
- Strategic Theme Review to rethink priorities and focus
- Revisiting / Redefining Vison, Mission & Values as The Foundation and context for OKR
- WHat we want, what we don't want
- Setting The Company Goals - One Year
- Gathering objectives, listing metrics, turning metrics into Key Results, and agreeing on numbers for your Key Results
- Clarifying & Proposing Company's Objectives and Key Results
- Agreeing & Adopting Company level OKR's
- Proposing Departmental based OKR's
- Deliberating and Agreeing on Departmental OKR's
- Applying the 5C's systems approach to OKR management
- How to cascade to individual OKRs with your team members
- How do you translate aspirational goals into concrete action
- Activity, Tasks, Information Management & Resourcefulness
- How can employees connect their daily goals and target to this
- The MDRT process - Measuring, Data Sourcing, Registering and Tabulating process
- Securing Commitment through Involvement
- Checking for clarity and shared understanding
- Creating the Right Dynamics and Culture for the success of the KPI Scorecard
- Using Score Cards to DRIVE MINDSET CHANGE and PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT
- Ongoing Weekly Review Critique; Reinforcement & Reentry Strategies
- How to Identify Constraints
- How to take corrective action using simple problem-solving tool
- Using Cause & Effect Analysis on Man, Method, Machine, Material, Message, Monitoring, Mindset
- Walking through the OKR cycle in reality
- OKR Work Journey map
- Identifying Key Touch Points
- Management Reporting & Analysis
- Software Options
- The Way Forward
Inquiry - Dynamic Objective Key Results (OKR) Development