Managerial Effectiveness - PLOC
Managerial Effectiveness - PLOCCourse Duration: 2 Days
Learning ObjectivesAt the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- PLAN - Adopt the concept of 'Management by Objectives' in planning for departmental effectiveness.
- ORGANISE - Manage the '4M' resources effectively and efficiently when executing departmental plans.
- LEAD - Demonstrate the '5R' of assertive leadership styles at the workplace.
- CONTROL - Apply the 'Balance Scorecard' to monitor the execution of departmental plans constructively.
Module 1: Planning - The Foundation of Successful Management
- Understand the fundamentals of planning
- Determine the benefits of planning
- Relate planning and strategic operational management
- Establish effective planning via SMART goals setting and action plans
- Adopt the concept of 'Management by Objectives' in planning.
Module 2: Organizing- The Foundation of Getting the Right Resources for Managerial Success
- Organize the '4M' resources required to execute strategic plans
- Manpower: Establish manpower arrangement, by getting the right people for the right job
- Methods: Establish methods of execution, towards doing the right things right
- Machine: Identify machine and/ or material needed for execution, towards operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Money: Determine monetary requirements to implement strategic plans feasibly.
Module 3: Leading - The Foundation of Achieving Superior Performance at The Workplace
- Lead and motivate the workforce towards high performance
- Establish workforce cooperation and reduce workplace conflicts
- Lead the workforce with 'POWER' via positive influence
- Apply the 5R's of assertive leadership
- Apply leadership RIGHTS appropriately
- Build RELATIONSHIP professionally
- Drive the workforce towards focused RESULTS
- REPRODUCE new talents among the workforce
- Extend RESPECT to gain RESPECT
Module 4: Control - The Foundation of Enhancing Departmental Effectiveness
- Monitor workforce performance constructively
Apply the Balanced Scorecard in workforce performance measurement management
- Financial perspective
- Customer perspective
- Internal process perspective
- Learning and development perspective
- Conduct workforce performance appraisal constructively
Inquiry - Managerial Effectiveness - PLOC