Leadership 101: The 4 Managerial Essentials
Leadership 101: The 4 Managerial EssentialsCourse Duration: 2 Days
This leadership program provides you with the essential tips to lead with 'compass' to execute your departmental strategic objectives in a holistic perspective and to grow your workforce towards the desired performance.
Upon completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Apply the four perspectives of setting departmental objectives, aligned to company's business direction
- Apply the four essentials of strategic executions of departmental objectives
- Apply the four elements of leading the workforce as a coach
Module 1: Relook into Company's Business Direction
Why does our company exist?
- What is our company's vision?
What do we need to excel at, to make our company's existence relevant?
- What are our missions?
What do we believe in, and how should we behave?
- What are our core values?
Module 2: Establish Departmental Objectives
What should my department need to excel at
- in the FINANCIAL perspective?
- in the CUSTOMER perspective?
- in the INTERNAL PROCESS perspective?
- in the PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT perspective?
How should my departmental objectives bring impact to
- the company's business direction?
- the effectiveness and efficiency of other departments?
- How should I translate my departmental objectives into SMART Goals?
Module 3: Enforce Strategic Execution of Departmental Objectives
- Strategic Executive Essential 1: Focus on Key Result Areas
- Strategic Executive Essential 2: Act based on performance measurements
- Strategic Executive Essential 3: Extend trust to create high sense of ownership and accountability
- Strategic Executive Essential 4: Keep a SMART Scorecard
Module 4: Lead and Coach the Workforce towards High Performance
- Integrate workplace coaching as a platform to create high-performance culture at the workplace, the DIME model
- Coach to GROW the workforce
Target AudienceThe program is suitable for exisiting supervisors, managers and head of departments of the company.
Inquiry - Leadership 101: The 4 Managerial Essentials