Category: Customer Service
Complaints Handling SkillsCourse Duration: 1 Day
This program aims to addressing complaints from customers in a professional manner.
At the end of this program, participants would be able to:
- Understand what complaints really are
- Approach a complaint rather than shy away
- Handle it to the best of ability before escalation
- Use methods in this program to solve complaints
Module 1: What is a Complaint?
- Understanding a complaint
- Why do people complain?
- What provokes or invites complaints?
Module 2: Is Complaints a Bad Thing?
- Complaints are a gift
- Impact of complaints to the industry
- What happened to our customers?
- Understanding how a complaint spreads
- Does it matter who caused it?
- Triggers and escalators
- Types of complainers
Module 3: Welcoming and Dealing with Complaints
- What is needed of you when facing complaints?
- Quick wins for complaint handling
- Communication is a tool
- Using the 7 Steps Approach
- Applying LAST
Module 4: All is Not Lost
- Time to go the Extra Mile
- How to WOW
- Best practices to adopt
- Complaint to compliment
Inquiry - Handling Complaints