Design Thinking for Senior Management
Design Thinking for Senior ManagementCourse Duration: 2 Days
What does it take for organization to survive and thrive in today's volatile world?
How would organization respond to impending change and at the same time recognize the buisness opportunities that come along with it?
These days, sources of disruption can appear anywhere, not just disruption in products, services and technology, but also in channels to market, policy, brands and supply chains.
The philosophy of design thinking dictates that; by being adaptive, collaborative and innovative, leaders will improve their overall leadership qualities. Their creative competitiveness enhanced and enable them to lead their team and organization through the ambiguity of today's business environment.
Course ObjectiveUpon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Improved leader emphatic level as leadership strategy
- Extract key points from design thinking case study
- Learning from each other through shared understanding
Module 1: Introduction
- Getting to know and mutual exchange. Discuss the change happening around us (internal & external)
Module 2: FOTF
- Active and fun game to deepen awareness of the importance of emphatic level as leadership strategy.
Module 3: Design Thinking Case Study
- Comprehensive design thinking introduction followed by case study. We will look at the applied design thinking as leadership strategy
Module 4: Leading Innovatively
- Dig deeper into leadership challenges and dynamics. Discuss mutual issues, context and draw insights
Module 5: Wrap Up
- Reflect on the learning points together
Inquiry - Design Thinking for Senior Management